Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester Hills
Designs, builds, and troubleshoots electrical equipment. Reports to Controls Group Leader.
- Work would include taking customer supplied control logic, I/O database, etc. and creating control configuration and network architecture
- Produces electric controls engineering designs and modifications by identifying project objectives and issues as needed
- Researching and developing electric controls engineering techniques and approaches
- Verifying and validating designs as needed
- Design graphical user interfaces
- Configure and program software
- Program control sequences
- Provide system documentation as required.
- Testing and debug
- Customer training and support
- Sound technical, troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and advance several projects in parallel
- Evaluates project work to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy, or compatibility in the resolution of complex problems.
- 5+ years of direct field experience or equivalent
- Have an understanding of Fanuc, ABB, Kawasaki, Motoman Robotics.
- Must be able to program using RSLogics 5000, Siemens S7, TIA Portal and various platforms
- Must be able to program with Factory Talk View Studio, Siemens Win CC and various platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Systems analysis
- Sound technical, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and advance several projects in parallel.